- Big Data. Everybody knows what it is. Except that nobody actually does.
- The philosophy behind Statistics
- How to export all R packages from home to work (or anywhere else)
- Switch from JAGS to PyMC. Now.
- Expectation-Maximization in action (and some Python code)
- Uninstall Python packages
- Where was the pen? EM algorithm in action
- Functional enrichment analysis of gene sets
Blogging aboutanalysis appeal bayesian bayesian statistics big data BUGS chaos combinatorial computer differential equation distribution economy em expectation-maximization fitting genetics gibbs google graph hypothesis testing inference lasso logistic love math modeling p-value PCA Principal Component Analysis probability R science software statistics theory
- 16 Ways to Create Your Own Happiness at Work buff.ly/1F67Bmw 29 minutes ago
- #Induction: generalizing from specific examples. Just take over-#learning (too specific) and under-learning (too general) into account #data 7 hours ago
- Chromosome Errors Cause Many Pregnancies To End Before They Are Even Detected | IFLScience buff.ly/1OZC7kI 8 hours ago
Your opinion about
Tag Archives: inference
If, as they say, math is everywhere, it must also be in our DNA. I don’t know if Nature or God attended any course of math at the time things were being created. But extracting information from natural phenomena using … Continue reading
Hello folks! It has been a while since the last time I showed up. It was actually 2013. A lot of things have happened in the meantime, I chilled quite a bit and my flatmate got a new job. He’s … Continue reading