- Adaptive Boosting explained in one slide
- Big Data. Everybody knows what it is. Except that nobody actually does.
- The philosophy behind Statistics
- How to export all R packages from home to work (or anywhere else)
- Switch from JAGS to PyMC. Now.
- Expectation-Maximization in action (and some Python code)
- Uninstall Python packages
- Where was the pen? EM algorithm in action
Blogging aboutanalysis appeal bayesian bayesian statistics big data BUGS chaos combinatorial computer differential equation distribution economy em expectation-maximization fitting genetics gibbs google graph hypothesis testing inference lasso logistic love math modeling p-value PCA Principal Component Analysis probability R science software statistics theory
- In ipython you can reload a module easily with %load_ext autoreload %autoreload 2 #nerdy #python #module #programming 1 hour ago
- RT @DiscoverMag: In a bad mood? Just catch a whiff of a happy person's B.O.: bit.ly/1EbW04A @srslyscience http://t.co/kJQ9VkgnY7 4 hours ago
- Myth or monster? Explore Loch Ness with Street View buff.ly/1HcKjgm 8 hours ago
Your opinion about