- Adaptive Boosting explained in one slide
- Big Data. Everybody knows what it is. Except that nobody actually does.
- The philosophy behind Statistics
- How to export all R packages from home to work (or anywhere else)
- Switch from JAGS to PyMC. Now.
- Expectation-Maximization in action (and some Python code)
- Uninstall Python packages
- Where was the pen? EM algorithm in action
Blogging aboutanalysis appeal bayesian bayesian statistics big data BUGS chaos combinatorial computer differential equation distribution economy em expectation-maximization fitting genetics gibbs google graph hypothesis testing inference lasso logistic love math modeling p-value PCA Principal Component Analysis probability R science software statistics theory
Your opinion about
Tag Archives: career
Here are 10 rules according to which you might have found the right path. As a disclaimer, this is not completely¬†mine, but my interpretation from a recent post on Linkedin.