- Too big to fail. Or not so big.
- Autoencoders explained in one page
- When should I use Apache Hadoop
- Adaptive Boosting explained in one slide
- Big Data. Everybody knows what it is. Except that nobody actually does.
- The philosophy behind Statistics
- How to export all R packages from home to work (or anywhere else)
- Switch from JAGS to PyMC. Now.
Blogging aboutanalysis appeal bayesian bayesian statistics big data BUGS chaos combinatorial computer differential equation distribution economy fitting genetics gibbs google graph hypothesis testing inference lasso logistic love math modeling network p-value PCA Principal Component Analysis probability R research science software statistics theory
Your opinion about